jc1RGB

Copyright © 2011 by jc1, jcrgb@yahoo.com All rights reserved.

Tuesday, 20 September 2011

How about Red-Cyan and Green-Magenta Balls?

Your comment please.
Posted by jcrgb at 07:44
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (13)
    • ▼  September (12)
      • Converting Adobe RGB to sRGB (Part 2)
      • Converting Adobe RGB to sRGB (Part 1)
      • How about Red-Cyan and Green-Magenta Balls?
      • Can jc1's conversion survive on the Blue Ball Test?
      • Color Space Comparison: PhotoGamut vs sRGB_jc1
      • Color Space Conversion: Matrix vs Cluts (Part 2)
      • Color Space Conversion: Matrix vs Cluts (Part 1)
      • Defining another sRGB Color Space Profile: sRGB_jc...
      • Color Conversion in Absolute Color Space
      • ProPhoto to sRGB Conversion with Perceptual Render...
      • General Information of jc1RGB
      • jc1RGB vs ProPhoto RGB
    • ►  August (1)

Followers

About Me

My photo
jcrgb
I am relatively new to the field of color management, and most of what I currently know about it has been gained through information shared on websites, technical forums, and online communities. My professional background is in electronics and electrical engineering, with extensive experience and a strong personal interest in electronic design. My experience covers both hardware and software, including analog and discrete electronics, as well as the implementation of 4-bit and 8-bit microprocessor systems. I particularly enjoy assembly-language programming and am familiar with a range of microprocessor debugging and development tools. I also have substantial experience in circuit-board design, including design standards, technical requirements, and CAD/CAM systems. For many years, I operated my own film and mask fabrication workshop, where I implemented and maintained networking environments based on NetWare, VMS, and Windows.
View my complete profile
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.